Saturday, May 23, 2015

Welcome to my blog as I begin my sabbatical.  I plan to share my experience, both as Paula and I travel, and my experience seeking and listening to God's leading.  Our plan at this point is as follows:


Sabbatical Begins:  June 1, 2015
Alaskan Cruise:  June 4-June 13
Trip to Turkey:  June 14-June 25
Home:  June 25-July 7
Trip to South Dakota:  July 8-July 22
Home:  July 23-August 12
Trip Up California Coast:  August 12-August 20
Home: August 21-August 31

Thank you for your prayers and comments...we are praying for you as we begin this journey!

Some pics of where we will be...




Arrive in Turkey June 15-June 22

6 comments:

  1. I'll read yours, and I hope you'll read mine: http://coach-rev.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you and Paula as well as the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying for you and Paula during your Sabbatical experiences. We look forward to reading about your travels and how you're growing closer to Him. An early Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will lift both of you up during this time and pray that it will be a time of rest and restoration. Also praying that your time in Turkey will not only be a tactile experience, but a spiritual one as well. It was for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for safe travel and a wonderful time of refreshing for you & Paula.

    ReplyDelete